Darren Broadhead Consulting Limited (Darren Broadhead Consulting) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand Darren Broadhead Consulting’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. By visiting www.darrenbroadheadconsulting.com(Website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Darren Broadhead Consulting of 7 Perkins Close, Barrow Upon Soar, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE12 8GN.
Darren Broadhead Consulting’s nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Katy Broadhead.
Information we may collect from you
Darren Broadhead Consulting may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give Darren Broadhead Consulting.You may give Darren Broadhead Consulting information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with Darren Broadhead Consulting by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you search for a product or service, place an order on the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give Darren Broadhead Consulting may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and other personal information.
- Information Darren Broadhead Consulting collects about you.With regard to each of your visits to the Website, Darren Broadhead Consulting may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information Darren Broadhead Consulting receives from other sources.Darren Broadhead Consulting may receive information about you if you use any of the other services it provides. Darren Broadhead Consulting is also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
Darren Broadhead Consulting uses information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to Darren Broadhead Consulting.Darren Broadhead Consulting will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Darren Broadhead Consulting and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services Darren Broadhead Consulting offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services Darren Broadhead Consulting feels may interest you. If you are an existing customer, Darren Broadhead Consulting will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where Darren Broadhead Consulting permits selected third parties to use your data, Darren Broadhead Consulting (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Darren Broadhead Consulting to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which Darren Broadhead Consulting collects your data;
- to notify you about changes to Darren Broadhead Consulting services;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information Darren Broadhead Consulting collects about you.Darren Broadhead Consulting will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of Darren Broadhead Consulting’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising Darren Broadhead Consulting serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information Darren Broadhead Consulting receives from other sources. Darren Broadhead Consulting may combine this information with information you give to Darren Broadhead Consulting and information it collects about you. Darren Broadhead Consulting may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Darren Broadhead Consulting may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract it enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. .
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist Darren Broadhead Consulting in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of Darren Broadhead Consulting entering into a contract with you.
Darren Broadhead Consulting may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Darren Broadhead Consulting may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Darren Broadhead Consulting or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where Darren Broadhead Consulting stores your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Darren Broadhead Consulting will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Darren Broadhead Consulting has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request from us:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels). We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
To exercise any of your rights above please contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Darren Broadhead Consulting’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Darren Broadhead Consulting does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Darren Broadhead Consulting’s costs in providing you with details of the information it hold about you.